onsdag, februari 28, 2007

Graphic... and b/w




I've been to Gothenburg and I've just got in love... again... with Spanish fashion. What a cutting, extremely good fitting, lovely lines: elegant, actual, gay... it's almost impossible not to love it. I'm just sooo happy, for now I've got a completely new wardrobe ;-)

I've checked my fav De la Renta, and both him and C. Herrera showed gourgeous creations in dreamlike fabrics, here can you see one of hers.

Back to Spanish Mango, I've checked this Spring07 collection (with wonderful Milla like front model as usual) and the main trends are:

Basic colors:

Gray, in all fades

BIG colors:

Dark grayblue
Dark graygreen
Graphic black & white
Black
Silver
Complementary colors:

Yellow
Beige
Chocolate
Red

Trendy clothes:

Minidress
Leggings in any thinkable fabric and colour
Tight jeans

I'm just sooo eager to the first Spring sunrays... it's 2ºC in Southwestern Sweden... Have a nice Spring! Enjoy... reinvent... play with fashion!!!