onsdag, november 22, 2006

A warmer fall



Yes, it's been quite warm in Sweden this year. All four seasons. I remember that in April I could travel to Kungälv without any jacket... and wearing only shorts! Later on, the summer months really rocked warmth. And after a pretty loooong late-summer period, we thought we could finally use those wonderful coats of us... "nej". This fall is the warmest I've experienced in my four years in the country. Mm. But even when everybody seems to panic with the environmental question, we cannot deny it is just wonderful to wear all those lovely pullovers and thin cardigans... At least, a much lighter outfit to wear...

Some of my favorites this fall:

- Snake design on belts
Yes: they keep strong next year! A smart investment... so, buy it!
- Thin top + pullover
Isn't comfortably to wear light-weighed clothes???
- Tights or tight jeans
My only against-the-flow attitude is that I keep attached to my low waisted jeans. But if you like the ones with high waist, go for it! Fashion is not only beautiful: its meaning grows to the stars when is makes us feel comfortable.

Autumn Colours

Yes, like every autum is high season for the dark tones right now. But I must confess I'm pretty happy to avoid the classical dark green-blue mix that feels so boring... thanks for the big colour palette this year delights our eyes with:

- Plum
- Rosty reds
- Coffee tones
- Dark gray... and of course,
- Black!!!

Like my mom, I specially love belts and shoes, I just ADORE them! They make any outfit just special, unique.... so I plan to surf in the high fashion jungle and gottonow what's hot in the area... and yes, I will write about it here. So... keep reading this ;-)

/Evita