tisdag, november 07, 2006

Midwinter party dress

It happens every November: the only thought about Christmas and winter parties makes me nervous... and afraid! Yes... we who love fashion know that December is the red-black-and-gold month. But the question is: what's "in" 2006? I started by checking what the Latin stars wore during the Latin Grammy party... and I've got inspired!

Definitively, Thalia is gorgeous in gold but I think that dress would look even better -if possible- in the slim-spirit. Mm. Rocker queen Alejandra Guzman in black is just nice, perfectly slim. And actress Catalina Sandino is just a blue angel. I'm not weak for "drappery" dresses but I love the color!

I will start checking the Spring trends in flower and graphic patterns, some time this week, it will surely warm up the approaching Swedish winter...














Photos: Univision